Leopard Resources NL ACN 009 076 233, to be renamed: G8 Communications Limited
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PRINTING OR VIEWING THE PROSPECTUS, YOU MUST CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS NOTICE.
The Prospectus is an important document that should be read in its entirety. If you have any doubts as to how to deal with it, you should consult your legal, financial or other professional adviser. By accessing the Prospectus (by clicking on the link below) you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms set out in this notice.
Leopard Resources NL ACN 009 076 233, to be renamed: G8 Communications Limited("Company") lodged the Prospectus on 27 November 2015 with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission ("ASIC"):
- For an offer of up to 225,000,000 Shares at a price of $0.02 each to raise $4,500,000 before costs, with a Minimum Subscription of $3,000,000 (Public Offer).
- For an offer of 200,000,000 Shares, 100,000,000 Class A Performance Shares and 50,000,000 Class B Performance Shares to the Vendors (Vendor Offer).
- For an offer of 20,000,000 Shares to the Facilitators (Facilitation Offer).
- For an offer of up to 90,000,000 Shares to King George V Nominees Limited (KGV Offer).
- For an offer of up to 15,000,000 Shares to Bonarc Pty Ltd (Bonarc Offer).
- For an offer of up to 50,000,000 Shares to Connected Noteholders (Connected Noteholder Offer).
- For an offer of 50,000,000 Shares to Leopard Noteholders (Leopard Noteholder Offer).
(Together, the Offers).
Neither ASIC nor ASX, nor any of their officers, take any responsibility for the contents of the Prospectus.
If you are accessing an electronic copy of the Prospectus, please ensure that you have received the entire Prospectus accompanied by the relevant Application Form. If you have not, please contact the Company and the Company will send you, for free, either a hard copy or a further electronic copy of the Prospectus or both.
The Offers constituted by an electronic version of the Prospectus is only available to persons receiving an electronic version of the Prospectus within Australia. The Prospectus does not constitute an offer in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer. The Corporations Act prohibits any person from passing on to another person the Application Form unless it is attached to or accompanied by a complete and unaltered version of the Prospectus. The Company will not accept a completed Application Form if it has reason to believe that the Applicant has not received a complete and unaltered copy of the Prospectus. Any person may obtain a hard copy of the Prospectus by contacting the Company prior to the Closing Date.
No person is authorised to give any information or to make any representation in relation to the Offers which is not contained in the Prospectus and any such information may not be relied upon as having been authorised by the Company.
Click here to view the Prospectus.