Machine Connect Receives Private Network Certification
Connected IO, Inc. today announced an important new addition to its industrial M2M solutions for the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network. Connected IO has received Private Network certification for Machine Connect LT1001 industrial modem.
Verizon Wireless Private Network gives business users a segregated private network to connect their mobile devices to. It separates your data from public traffic and provides a direct connection back to your internal network. Access to and from this network are completely within your control. And it extends your network’s reach to everywhere the Verizon Wireless network goes.
Features of Verizon Wireless Private Network
Complete control over your devices and network
- Manage your wireless devices’ access to your network just like you do with other computing assets.
- The Dynamic Mobile Network Routing (DMNR) option advertises the wireless router’s LAN for remote access and management of any connected device.
- Isolating your data helps you avoid the inherent risks of unsolicited traffic from the public Internet.
- You authorize which subscribers can send and receive traffic.
- You have complete control over device access to the Internet and applications.
Easy deployment and management
- No need to deploy and manage complicated device configurations to establish network connectivity.
- Gain private network access wherever there is Verizon Wireless coverage.
- The Verizon Wireless Private Network infrastructure is completely scalable. As you identify new needs, you can quickly provision smartphones, tablets, routers and other wireless devices for access.
Flexible connectivity options
- Multiple ways to connect to your network allow you to choose the method that suits your business.