Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
VP of Bus Dev, Strategy, Marketing
MR. JEFF FRIMMERSDORF is a seasoned Silicon Valley executive with 25+ years of experience developing businesses around disruptively innovative products and services.
- Key member of the 6 person team that developed and managed eBay Motors for eBay Inc. (The Fastest growing segment of the fastest growing company in History)
- Winner of the 1st Annual Jeff Skoll Award for his work developing eBay’s massive online Community and managing its unprecedented growth
- Sought after Silicon Valley Consultant - Worked Closely with countless influential companies: eBay Motors, eBay, Pay Pal, Auto-Trader, Cox Communications, Clear Channel, Microsoft, McComb’s Enterprises, General Motors, Auto Nation, Auction123, Sonic, Carfax, Google Analytics, Manheim, Cars.com, BMW of North America, etc.
- Bachelor of Science - University of California at Davis
Chief Technology Officer
MR. KENNETH EGAN is an experienced technologist with more than 30 years in research and development covering the range from technology issues from systems engineering to quantum electro-optical devices. Mr. Egan was founder and CTO of two companies, XEMI and Vizionware, and holds 6 patents and 22 pending.
Mr. Egan was founder and CTO of two companies, XEMI and Vizionware, where the Vizionware team won 5 CEA awards for best product of the year.
In addition to being the technical liaison to several Fortune 500 companies, Ken was the architect for video pipelines within IBM’s 3D graphics products, and holds 6 patents and 22 pending ranging from cache algorithms to video processing and EMI reduction.
Ken was responsible for creating back end parasitic extraction methodology for high density interconnect laminate substrate, and was a principle researcher in electro-optical polymers, laser induced processes. Ken has numerous awards, including an Army Science Medal, Oceanographer of the Navy Award, to the prestigious Westinghouse STS award in 1977 for his work on the laser printer.
Ken studied Electrical and Ocean Engineering from FIT for his BS, and continued work into a post-graduate degree in Chemical Engineering, with emphasis on Computational Chemistry.
SVP of Customer Relations
MR. REFFIE FOY brings 25+ yrs. of Customer Service and Support experience. In his career, he has a proven track record of building Support and Service team leaders and management. This effectively has turned opportunities into long-term profitable relationships.
Reffie’s technical experience ranges from Voice and Data Telecommunications,Networking, M2M Cloud platform development as well as Cellular and Wireless Technology.
Sr Director of Sales and Marketing
MR. TED SANCHEZ brings over 25 years of Sales and Marketing experience to Connected IO. Prior to Connected IO, he held senior sales and marketing management positions at Intellisync, Memeo, Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Firetide.
- Employee number 9 at Intellisync where he grew and expanded channel presence and sales domestically and globally (EMEA, Latin America and Pacific RIM).
- Awarded Golden Apple for marketing contributions such as: defined and implemented numerous marketing promotions and programs for Apple USA and Apple Latin America.
- Created Memeo’s Channel Partner Program, and recruited over 1,000 resellers globally.
- Launched the first Hewlett-Packard LaserJet IIP printer under $1000.00
- Holds an MBA from Cornell University.
- Earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA.
Vice President of Sales
MR. TOM GRICIUS brings more than 20 years of sales, business development, customer support, and executive management experience to Connected IO. Mr. Gricius previously spent 10 years as Chief Sales Officer at Premier Wireless Solutions (PWS), a top-tier Verizon Reseller and M2M distributor. While at PWS, Mr. Gricius founded M2M Data Smart.
He was instrumental in growing PWS revenues year-over-year during his tenure. He also spent 2 years at Netcomm Wireless LTD as Western Sales Director, and 10 years at NCTR and Nu Horizons in various sales roles. Mr. Gricius has successfully developed and expanded business ventures within the wireless telecom and M2M/IoT markets. He is a graduate of Columbia College with dual degrees in Computer Science and Business Administration. Mr. Gricius and his family reside in Erie, Colorado where he is an avid outdoorsman and loves to ski, fish, and coach softball in addition to hiking with his family.